1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

About The GM Pageing System

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lady Magdalaine, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Ok so can anyone tell me what is going on with the gm pageing system please. A few diffrent times when i have had need of a gm i have tired to page and never got a queue number . Now this has been going on since the last pub hit for me. And others i have talked to say the same thing they can not get a queue number.One person i talked to say 3 days after he had paged for a gm he logged in and had a queue number and got a response . But on the day of the page he did not get any queue number So what is going on with the pageing system ? :please:

2. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

ive been back for 3 months and paged a gm about 4 times....ive never received a response....not even an automated one to tell me to f* off

3. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Yep, same here...Sent in a question about it for FOF, obviously no answer.:(

4. I paged a GM a couple days ago and got a queue number right off, and oddly the GM came while I was still #12 in the queue. A guildie of mine paged a day or two before that, never got a queue number, and got an email response a couple days later.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with what category you put yourself in (i.e. physically stuck, someone harrassing me, "other," etc.). I picked "other." Not sure what my buddy picked... If its not that, though, then I have no idea.

5. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah, I paged one morning in July and was checking email about a week or so later, and noticed I got reply via email 7 days after the page. *shaking head* I don't even try to page now.