1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

About the next publish

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uriah Heep, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If the housing co owner upgrade and the new items to turn in points are ready to roll, can they be added into the game ahead of the pub? Or does everything have to wait while the armors/weapons are tweaked, tested, tweaked, tested, etc...

2. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

And could that include the new house tiles and furniture so we have something to do while you all hammer this out?

Schatzi and Mentiras like this.
  3. Schatzi

Schatzi Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...I was wondering this also. Would be nice but only if
    they are ready. Since the armor/weapon changes should be tested a minimum of
    one month before even hitting Origin.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

My guess is that NONE of the weapon/armor revisions will be in the Publish 81 that hits the production servers.

When they tested proficiencies way back when, they were introduced onto TC in one publish, then remained on TC for several subsequent publishes (while the stuff unrelated to them made it out), before being taken out.

I think it will probably be Publish 82, 83, or later before the full, finalized, version of the weapons/armor changes make it off TC - though the damage and special moves might be ready enough to roll with publish 81.