1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ABOUT THESE QUIZZES TO THOSE UNAWARE **READ ME**

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by -=Frost=-, Mar 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Frost=-

-=Frost=- Guest

Every Friday Eve i will post a weekly quiz. The quiz ask a question from a random genre of themes. A prize will be stated that I will be holding for the winner.....here is an example:

<center><font color=green>Question:</font color=green></center>
    <center>What is Godzilla called in Japan?</center>

<center><font color=blue>Prize:</font color=blue></center>
    <center>Black Tub</center>

<center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/doh.gif</center>
    <center><font color=red>Rules: A person can only post 2 times in attempts to answer question. First person that I see to have posted the correct answer wins. Prizes MUST be claimed within 2-3 days max. By clicking on my name on my posts you can get a profile of me with an ICQ status of on or off. We will meet for prize handoff via ICQ.</font color=red></center>
    <center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/uhoh3.gif</center>

Then, first person to answer the name Gojira would win the tub and he/she would then contact me via ICQ when he/she is logged in game to receieve prize. It is up to the winner to contact me to get the prize. Once the puzzle has been solved the quiz post will be replaced with SOLVED and the solver's name as well as the thread name

[​IMG]

2. Amberle : ]

Amberle : ] Guest

Didn't know that :)

*Stores it away for future use*

I take it you have to give the full answer, as in the author's full name !!

Amb :)

'Dream as if your going to dream forever,
    Live as if you are going to die today' JD

3. -=Frost=-

-=Frost=- Guest

I am hoping that maybe a weekly event like this with prizes for games will become a regular thing, but no cheating or *OT* stuff when i do post the quizzes. I am sure that Amb will be kind enough to delete any stray replies to this weekly event

[​IMG]

4. Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard Guest

NO pickle questions, teehee!

5. DevNichels

DevNichels Guest

Gojira ... when do i get my black tub?

-Devin Nichaels
    "The ultimate measure of a person, is not where they stand in times of Comfort and Convenience, but where they stand in times of Conflict and Controversy. If you can't run, walk, if you can't walk, crawl, but by all means KEEP MOVING!"

6. Jakaro

Jakaro Guest

Don't you just hate it when people bump the oldest threads because they're extremely bored and have no life?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow.. I didn't know Stratics kept threads for that long.... I figure they would delete or decay after awhile....

8. lady fay

lady fay Guest

Oh this is cool..im ganna enjoy this

9. drewniu

drewniu Guest

holy mother of bump
    ibtl

lady fay: I think the contest is over /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Yes, bumping old posts is evil...

I remember this, nothing really happened besides this post, I believe.

The old posts do decay after awhile. I don't know exactly when, though.

And... since bumping is not good and this isn't even going on anymore, it gets a nice shiny lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.