1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

About using special weapon attacks on the Dark Father

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MrMiagi, Mar 4, 2008.

1. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Is this frowned upon? Do people do it?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Err...I really don't see your point. Are people using weapon specials when attacking the DFs? I sure hope so.
  3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006
    do what ever you want to do really
    your special will cost ya mana, so it all depends where you feel your mana would be needed the most, and if ya have some left over, toss in them specials..cuz...there special ya know. the object is to kill that dark father and do as much damage to it as you possibly can while trying to survive...do what ever ya like.
  4. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
  5. yeah it used to be (before they got necro i think) that if you speciled him hed do a sort of whirlwind crushing blow to everyone? or at least a massive damage whirlwind attack.
    Basically it was bad and people would go nuts if they did it.

I think they fixed that thou so if someone tells you not todo specials just ignore them.