1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Above and beyond the call of duty.....

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

my respect goes to an archer called stronge bow.
    i was in doom and df time but nobody around, anyway those that know me will know i like to push things to see if my archer can do em so i started off. quite a few people dropped by but had more sense than to stay except stronge bow, he stayed and it wasnt always pretty but we whooped it with two other archers turning up near the end to help us deliver the 'coup des gras' (is that how its spelt).

2. coup de grĂ¢ce

gras= fat.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

like many of the people from the uk i have never made any effort to learn other european languages which we should be ashamed of

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

like many of the people from the uk i have never made any effort to learn other european languages which we should be ashamed of

[/ QUOTE ]We got the right language first go, no need to learn any more [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, U should learn swedish as well.

It will get U nowhere... [​IMG]