1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Abysall Blade Gargoyle Artifact = Broken Leeches / Drains

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

I had a guildmate hit me roughly 40 times with this weapon and the leeches went off ZERO times... The odds of it going off are over 200% per swing so since no leech went off at any time it's broken. I know the stamina / mana leech properties give off a noise so I assume Fatigue & mana Drain do as well, but my stamina & mana never dropped once after being hit. (I was taking about 20 dmg.)

PS.. this drops from the CHAMP @ the Abyssal Inferno spawn.

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Leeches play a sound when they go off? :/

And damn, that sucks, I refuse to PvP in this horribly broken game, so I guess Luna is gonna be my only option for getting it.

3. slavoie

slavoie Guest

I'm not saying it's not broken but I wanted to point out that those properties do not stack to make a cumilative % chance. Each one is checked seperatly agains thier weight.

So
    roll 1 against %50
    roll 2 against %50
    roll 3 against %60
    roll 4 against %60

So in theory it is possible that it would fail 40 times in a row. Although that would be 160 failed checks, not 40.

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LESS THAN USEFUL........

The odds that ZERO leech goes off on any given swing are ~ 4% (pretty sure that's close).... the fact that I managed that 4%... 40 consecutive times are astronomical... #^e-56 roughly.... = BROKEN...

5. slavoie

slavoie Guest

Did you even read my post,

I agree that it's probally broken, I was just pointing out that the checks are independant.

6. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I thought they changed leeches to work always awhile back and you don't hear the noises any more. Pretty sure thats how it works, so what it does is you always leech but you only leech 50% of the mana you would get. I forget what pub changed it.

7. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah but these are DRAINS, not leeches. You would know if it worked.