1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Abyss House Now Open

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Abyss House Open To The Public

[​IMG]

This evening I found exzorinitc [[email protected]], winner of the Abyss house, busily working on his new home in the Abyss. As there is currently no recalling to the new house, he had spent the day moving items by Pack Beetle Express from his old home in the desert near Umbra and walking into the Abyss. Mesanna has told exzorinitc that recalling into the new location should be available in the next week or so. (You can recall out of the area, just not into it.)

[​IMG]

exzorinitc plans to have an open house in the near future. He will also have vendor rentals available there, too.

[​IMG]

Defense capabilities have also been added to the new house.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, Jinx [SI] has donated a set of house teleporters that enable easier traveling to exzorinitc's home by using the teleporter at Jinx's vendor house and museum in Luna. The teleporters are set to public, and exzorinitc invites all of Baja to come by.

[​IMG]

Congratulations exzorinitc! Thank you for the tour! And thanks, Jinx, for making travel to and from the house easier for visitors.

2. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is a great service to the Baja Community. Thank you for your generosity and hospitality Exzorinitc & JINX !!

3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the write-up, Sara. I still plan to visit exzorinitc's (why do I have trouble spelling that name?) house when he's not in the middle of decorating. Congratulations again, exzorinitc! That was so nice of JINX to set up a teleporter. The thought of having to move my house to an area that I couldn't gate or recall makes me shiver so I'm sure he really appreciated it. I look forward to visiting the completed house. *curtsy*

4. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

FYI.. Not that I needed it or anything but the house now has an Ankh of Sacrifice placed near the entrance. Thank you once again Exzorinitc for being such a wonderful Warden! Baja is very lucky that you won the contest.

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Fixed.