1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Abyss non-stackables...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Stuff like fire ant goo, congealed slug acid, etc.

Is any of the stuff like that, that doesn't stack, worth collecting? Anybody buying/selling it? Have a price for it?

There a price on the various essences yet, or everybody still collecting as they need it rather than paying for it?

2. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you're worried about lockdown space in your house, put a vendor up.

Set them at 499 gold each and you only get charged 60 gold per day while getting 125 storgae spaces. If they sell, you win! If not, you have a bunch of vendors loaded with unstackable resources for which we might one day learn their use...you win!

I am doing this with my crafting tools, cooking tools, etc... I can craft a bunch of them then stone tinkering, when I need a tool, my vendor has it free of charge for me. ( 499 gold for anyone else ) win / win.

The amount of lockdown space saved cannot be beat!

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ant goo is for the quest - u need 10 i think. not sure if it and the slime is used for any imbueing yet or not. I stopped collecting them after i got 20.

every little thing in those areas can drop ingredients so check them all.

Lorddog