1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Abyssal Blade - Abyssal Infernal Drop

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Evlar, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Evlar

Evlar Guest

A group of us did the Abyssal Infernal Felucca champion spawn in the Stygian Abyss last night, Great Lakes. Great fun was had by all and this really is a fun spawn to do.

I was fortunate enough to get this Gargy weapon as a drop.

Really great looking mods there and shame I can't use it on the character featured in the screenshot. Only character I've been happy to convert has been one of my crafters for imbuing.

Anyhow, has anyone else managed to get and Abyssal Blade? If so, any ideas as to their value? Not that I'm considering selling it, looks like a keeper to me!

Also, has anyone used this weapon with a PvP gargy yet, because those mods definately look like they were born to PvP :drool: