1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Access to the next Pre-Alpha

Discussion in 'Project Gorgon: Ask the Devs' started by Luka Melehan, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Will you be mostly wanting a small group like before? Or more? How many more? Being staff here at Stratics I can find out from Syrus the allowable ways to promote the project. I am also a member of a large multi-game guild and they have places on thier forums to promote such projects.

Do we have an estimated moo yet?

Syrus likes this.
  2. Kreath

Kreath Adventurer

With the Beast Speach fix we will moo 2% at maximum skill level. But I will moo more often because I like to moo to show how I feel when I'm in cow-form.

3. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

*gets out a note pad* And exactly do you feel....when your in cow form?

4. Kreath

Kreath Adventurer

Hmm, that depends on a lot of things. One nice thing about cows is that they experience a good range of emotions in their natural state (though it may not appear that way to a casual observer.) So, when I take that form I can continue to experience my emotional reactions to things. However communication of such things is much simpler. I can express a sort of excitement with a simple Moo!