1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Accessing the fishmonger or quittin quest....how?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mitzlplik_LS, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Mitzlplik_LS

Mitzlplik_LS Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am stuck in Moonglow with a quest I can not complete because the Fishmonger says my boats not close enough. So I decide to quit quest and try for a different one,but I can not figure out how to quit it. Its not showing in my quest list and I can`t find anything in context menu`s. :wall: Am I missing something?

Oh yea and it won`t let me dry dock it because I have something in the hold....but that something is the quest crate... how do I "throw it overboard"?

2. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

To throw chest over board, use axe on it.

But, is your quest for moonglow - or another fishmongor? Have you your boat close enough? Boat need to be on same server as you shal deliver the quest, if not the fishmongor will say that he cannont find your boat.

So, my guess is that your boat is not near moonglow.

Fishmarket and moonglow is on same subserver, but its a lot of serverlines west of moonglow, so u have to sail your boat close enough then try hand in the quest.