1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Accidentally Banned

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by TecunUman, Dec 22, 2008.

1. TecunUman

TecunUman Guest

I accidentally banned one of my characters from one account from a house I own on another account. For the life of me, I can’t seem to find any instructions on how to lift such a ban. Can anybody help me out? How do I un-ban a character from my house?
  2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
    Where it says banish.. there should be an option under it saying lift a ban, click that then click your characters name and it should work.
  3. TecunUman

TecunUman Guest

I am using the KR client. The only option is to ban a player. Maybe I need to install the old 2d client and try that.
  4. Or ask other KR players if they know how to removing a banning? Maybe ask at UO Hall? I wouldn't know myself, took that evil KR off the last time I tried it and never been back.
  5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    I play 2D exclusively. If you want, co-own me to the house and I will unban the character you need unbanned.