1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Accidently condemned house

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Demoquin84, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Demoquin84

Demoquin84 Guest

I was placing a house at an idoc site, placed it, thought i could get a bigger one, so i demolished the new one. Not thinking that i had to wait the week, i cant place anyother house for like 162 hours. My other house is condemned. What can i do to "uncondemn" it :)

I dont mind re deco'ing it.

IF nothing can be done ... could i leave all stuff on pack horses till the week is up? or is that a REALLY bad idea?
  2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    You will have to trade it to another account or person that doesn't have house then have it traded back to you. I just had a similiar incident happen yesterday when I went to check a house spot and when I hit "cancel" it placed the house, so now I'm an owner of a 7x7 and I had to get rid of an 18x18 on another account so that I could save the 18x18 on the first account.

If your wanting to make the current house bigger then you need to be under the house sign and say "I wish to resize my house", this will demolish the house and allow you and only you to place in that spot for an hour.
  3. shulginist

shulginist Guest

If the pack horses have items in them they won't autolog with you but if you don't mind feeding them every six or so hours for a week it is an idea. Best bet as said before is to trade to a friend and back when timer is up if possible.
  4. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    Better to use boats than pack horses. Unless something was changed you should be able to demolish the condemned house, and replace it since you placed condemned your first house, and didn't accept a house from someone in trade. Once you demolish (not resize) the housing tool should clear letting you place.