1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Accidently deleted 2 islands >.<

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Monkeybear, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

See this is why we need cream bear suits!

I have 2 sims the exact same except they don't have cream bear suits! So I got confused and mixed up the sims...

I accidently kicked out the owner and clicked yes instead of inviting my other bear and clicking yes [​IMG]

I done this twice, lost a sand island but fortunately Cherri *waves* Hi Cherri, was a roomie at my grass island and we managed to save that.

Cream bear suits could have prevented this!

2. *offers to buy you some grizzly fur [​IMG]
  3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

will it match cherris o.o

4. I am so sorry to hear that. I really wish that I was able to offer one to you. I hope it goes better for you.
  5. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

It's ok, only an island [​IMG]
  6. you know monkeybeartso? you will get far in the game with this kind of attitude! i can sure learn from you. Thank you!
  7. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

[​IMG] Thanks I think lol

8. i was complimenting [​IMG] i was just stating that with that kind of look at the game, and not getting all out of shape, with such a positive attitude, you will succeed not only in game, but in life as well [​IMG]
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope Parizad, Luc, Lee and whoever else listens reads this and has enough sympathy for you that they FINALLY give you your cream bear suit!! I think you should make some signatures for people who support your cause. I would use it. [​IMG]
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Wouldn't both sims have been wearing cream bear suits? That would make them identical. NO, cream bear suits would not have prevented this. You silly lookin bear!

Sorry to hear about your island.