1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account Age Goes Backwards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prawn, May 21, 2011.

1. Prawn

Prawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I logged in this morning and my account finally hit 13 years, logged out and figured ill cash in my vet rewards later this evening. So I get home decide to sit down and see what vet reward goodies I can collect..... my account is no longer 13, its reverted back to 155months... but yet this morning it was 156?

Any ways to fix this?...

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

it can swing 2-3 mths, either direction. If you wanting a bug free all-fixed game, the answer is NO

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yep I have 3 accounts that are supposed to be all within 2 months of one another..... now one has fallen 4 months behind... yet all are paid all the time.... never fail...

Go figure.

4. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Was it the same char you logged on in the morning? It seems not all update at the same time, at least that has been my experience.

5. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes, sometimes it takes all the chars on the same account up to a week to all have their birthday. it's frustrating, but they all should turn within the next few days.

6. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It's only broke for you, the rest of us actually have a few extra months added on. Guess we stole them from you. :blushing: