1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account age incrementing is borked again.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

At least it is for me. The latest that I usually get a month added is on the 17th of each month. I'm pretty sure I didn't get a month added last month and I'm sure one hasn't been added this month. Anyone else?

2. account age progression in UO is like the time progression on a wind up clock. always has to be someone there to wind it up...this was pre-hampster wheel after all.

3. Everclear-IFC

Everclear-IFC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, mines definitely messed up again too, I think by around 3-4mo.

4. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yup i noticed mine didn't go up either. The only reason i noticed is because im waiting for my 36 months so i can finally use my darn ethereals.

5. Likewise, I've been at 59 months for about 3 months now.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

same here.... I thought I was going crazy but now ya'll say it to. I havn't got another month in at least two three months.

7. Well ... there's always here

Thx .. btw ... checking my own and found a "billing" class error ... (changed cards ... update in the morning)

(on track ... btb)

8. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Support doesn't really read the emails (i am not completely sure they can). They just look for key words and match it to a response. I am convinced that they are macros. Noone can possibly be that bad.

9. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've been stuck at 59 months for at least 2 months now. I'm hoping it will magically get fixed. I'd like a vet reward, I haven't gotten one since I quit playing 4 years ago.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope they see this and look at it again. Seems like it comes up way too often [​IMG]