1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account age issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thangorodrim, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Thangorodrim

Thangorodrim Guest

I don't pay that close of attention but I have an account that seems to have not had its official age updated in a few months.

The number of months also looks goofy.

Can someone confirm whether or not an age bonus was given around the time of the vet rewards rollout? I seem to recall Prophet issuing an edict that everyone, at the time, got a six month bonus to age for being so, uhm, patient during the vet reward deployment. This would be separate from the noted two month discrepancy.

2. I dont know anything about an age bonus but I know my account has been stuck at 69 months for least two months now and it should actually be 71 month to 72 months old now.
  3. Thangorodrim

Thangorodrim Guest

Is it a fluke? Did I get lucky? Am I deranged?

Both of my remaining accounts have always been six to eight months older than their actual chronological age.

I contacted EA support.
  4. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    My account is stuck too definitely. Back in 2003 as I quit UO, my acc was 56 months old. From 2003 till today I did check back for a single month at least 1-2 times. Now I paid a month and it's almost over and I'm still at 56.
  5. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    In December 2008 my account age changed to 136 months. It hasnt moved from there until a couple days ago at which time it changed to 137.

Something isnt quite right.
  6. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
    My age matches the age on the UO.com website, however the *bonus* time we were given with accounts is now gone. Was that 60 or 90 days we were getting from starting an account? I can't remember....*frowns*
  7. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    My account age reverted a month, i was so happy 3 days ago when I saw it finally hit 140 (seemed like it was stuck at 139 for 3+ months) then last night I went to check and it had dropped back down to 139 months...I cant seem to get away from 139!!
  8. Thangorodrim

Thangorodrim Guest

There is something wrong, I warrant.

EA support replied with canned garbage making clear they did not even read the ticket.

It is extremely irritating to go through all their hoops, yet they cannot be bothered to even read the issue description.

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Even if your account age is wrong there's nothing a GM can do about it anyway.
  10. Thangorodrim

Thangorodrim Guest

Indeed, which is why no one said anything about a GM. I used EA support and followed their trouble ticket procedures.