1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account age post migrations

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Viquire, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Same account three dif chars each of different shards all have different age showings. Mine only seem to vary by a slight margin two months difference is the greatest gap, they show 141 142 and 140 months.

H ave a friend who has been much more on again off again over the years in his playing, and his account ages on different shards vary much more widely. Any thoughts or other experiences along these lines?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Heard that account aging and vet rewards were turned off for the migration and they were waiting to turn it back on. I'd imagine that they are still off at the moment.

3. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:next:Yes! I was wondering what would be the next problem.
    I didn't think to check the ages of my characters until I read your question here. I hope the developers read your Post.

My main account, 1997, now has 7 characters.
    The most recent character created is #7

Acct Age __Character
    1. 164 - - - 1997
    2. 161 - - - 1997
    3. 160 - - - 1997
    4. 160 - - - -1997
    5. 164 - - - -1997
    6. 164- - - - - ?
    7. 164 Created in 2011

The account age is NOT accurate for each character.
    I will check my other accounts to see what they came up with for them. :stir: