1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account Age problem after migration.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luke Carjacker, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Hi,

Is anyone else out there having problems with their account age? I thought one of the reasons for the migration to the new system was to be able to accurately show account age.

I have 2 accounts. One is 166 months. Before the account migration it showed 166 months (in the scroll on the paperdoll); and after migration it still shows 166 months, no problem.

My second account is 106 months. Now, after the account migration it shows 67 months. Funny thing is, both of my accounts always showed the correct account age before the account migration (although I did hear some people had problems under the old system). Now, the account age is f'd up on one of my accounts.

Did they pull a 'Classic UO Dev Upgrade' and fix some accounts only to screw up others? Any idea how I should get this taken care of? I already had 2 Polar Bears set aside for characters on that account to ride once it hit 108 months.
  2. after reading your post i check mine and my 138 was 68months and my 132 was 69 months.. they better fix this
  3. both my accounts read 24 months, exactly what they did before the migration. maybe this is an issue with older accounts?
  4. molinaro

molinaro Guest

I seem to remember reading that as part of this transfer the account age system will be disable for aprox 2 weeks. I wouldn't worry.. yet.
  5. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 23, 2003
    Same issue here. BUT mine reflects the 167 months on all of my characters but the one who shows 93 months.