1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account Age Still a Problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Edina Monsoon, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Ok everybody, and Jeremy included,

I sent you an email when you requested info on account ages not aging correctly. As of this January, my account was aged 84 months as of January 2008. I have paid every month and played every day since then, and the account age now showing is 86 months. If January was my 84th month, and this is now August, unless I am really ******** and don't know how to count, I would add up that my account should be that August is my 91st month.

Jan = 84
    Feb = 85
    Mar = 86
    Apr = 87
    May = 88
    Jun = 89
    Jul = 90
    Aug = 91

But, alas, my account still says 86 months old. Is the hamster stuck in March?

To add to this, 11 days ago I created a new account with a new account code from the 9th anniversary edition, and upon logging in and checking this new accounts account age, it said

"Your account is 2 months old".

I hope this helps the hamster in charge of account age.

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"
  2. Oh, I get it...

I just had an epiphany...

This is because you don't have any 11th anniversary veteran rewards, so we will just slow down the account age process?

Great, makes sense to me...

Maybe we can get those 11th year vet rewards when we hit 15 years old?

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"
  3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    this is strange, but only the part that its only 2 month. AFAIK all new accounts got a bonus of 3 month in the past, not only of two month.
    Since one of my accounts created back in second half of November 2000 is now 95 month old, this seems still to be true for the older accounts.
  4. My account only got the 2 months when I started as well. I believe it was explained back then as the account receiving credit for the paid for time, which would be the initial free 30 day trial period, plus another month for the paid for time.