1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account Age Strikes Yet Again!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tangled Metal, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

One of my accounts has been 119 months old for 3 months now. I have kept it active so that I could pull off the 120 month rewards off of it. I have tried all characters across all shards they are all stuck at 119. This gets old. It seems like there is some delay every time one of my accounts is ready to claim some vet rewards.

Can GMs fix them still? I know I had one fix one of mine a few years ago.

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Waaaiiit for iiiit...

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I burned out on UO and took a half year break. My 2nd account managed to creep from 35 to 36 months over the break and can now use the etheral horses I bought for them. Should have been 36 months old around the time they dropped the account conversion fiasco on us. Had it jump to 35 shortly before I folded my tent.

Hopely life has a customer of EA doesn't turn into another fiasco of some flavor anytime soon. I really don't want to pack away all this stuff again anytime soon.

4. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am going to let the account expire when the 30 day code runs out so I really hope it ages before then!