1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account age...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thunderz, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    I just tried to use a retouch tool on my 10.5 yeah account and.......... It let me!!!

Its an 11 year vet reward but i could use it at 10.5 years old. So is my account older than is showing and if so how would i know how much? OR is it just only 11th years can claim it?

I was under the impression you had to be that age to use it?

Not moaning, gona try a 12th year vet reward and see if it lets me use it :)

2. Jingles

Jingles Guest

I'm pretty sure the retouching tool can be used by any account. Had one for a while now that I have been using on accounts that are really young. :)
  3. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I use my tool with different accounts. One of them is 2 years old. So there is no age restriction for use...