1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account Ages?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Adrianas, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I have an account that is on the cusp of turning 12 years old and I have been anxiously awaiting this anniversary.

Being the nerd that I am, I actually log into my Outlook calendar the dates when I receive my anniversary rewards (i.e. each year when the reward gump pops up, I log it so a year later I will know that it should pop up again). My understanding was that our anniversary dates are figured on a 30 day month, which means that they 'slide' a day or so each year, but I do not figure that into what I log into Outlook. I just log when the gump pops up and then anticipate that the gump might pop up a couple of days before the day I have logged.

Anyway. I have 6 accounts, and every single one of them seems to be a bit off. I now have two accounts, including the one that should have turned 12 years, which have passed the date I had on my Outlook calendar.

So, is there something up with the account ages? Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

They run on The Mayan calendar, with and adjustment for the Navajo lunar cycles. Doesn't your outlook have a setting for that?

3. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage

lol! Gee, I wish I had those add-ins....

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I have an account I just recently reactivated that actually seems to have lost a month of age for every month it was suspended most recently. I am watching the profile log to see if it updates.

5. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage

*nods* None of the accounts that I am watching have ever been deactivated.