1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account back, OSI owns my house

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by Tikitak, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Tikitak

Tikitak Visitor

Dec 1, 2014

My CC expiration date change in July. When my account was to renew for 6-month sub, it did not. So on Aug 29, 2014, Account went inactive. I forgot about it due to real life issues. I was reminded recently and so I re-activated on DEC 1. So by doing the math, That's 95 days. If houses go to abandoned at 90 days. and 5 days top fall, then I think this house should still be mine.

The house still stands. It happens to be one of the coolest houses inside the walls of Luna. I placed it myself when Luna opened.

I spoke with some UO reps via email and in-game, no success. SO I am here to talk to the community, my last hope. As someone who held accounts since September of '97, UO obviously played a big part in my life.

I was not back in time to save my main account..6 heritage houses on 2 shards, few hundred mill in cash and items. I can live with all that IF I CAN SAVE MY LAST HOME.

Maybe this belongs in rants forums but I just wanted to keep trying until its really gone. The house is now sitting there is zombie mode "Owned by OSI" "Demolition Pending"

I am really sad and puzzled that UO won't work with me. The rep who said "I know, it must be frustrating" doesn't understand. Its heart breaking, not frustrating.

I feel that I wasn't able to get my story out properly to UO. Conversations were one sided, I was up way too long, confused, unable to speak almost.

I don't know the rules, honestly. I feel this is an easy problem to fix, which makes it even more difficult to understands. Yea, I just don't understand. Thanks for reading.

-Tikitak AKA Rolo Tumasi-Catskills