1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account & Billing question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thrakkar, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just reactivated my account. Unfortunately I reactivated the wrong one, since I have two accounts linked. Stupid me, well... so I had to pay a second time to reactivate my older account. (At least that's what I think).

Both accounts now look likw this:

Description Start Date End Date Method Amount
    Ultima Online: 1 Month Subscription 8/15/11 9/14/11 N/A N/A
    Ultima Online: 1 Month Subscription 9/14/11 Credit Card €13.99

Does that mean I got a free month? And that my credit card will only be billed in a month? (I already checked my credit card online and it doesn't seem to be charged (yet).)

Then I could easily cancel the subscription on the wrong account without having wasted €13.99 (more actually, because I had to pay some ominous fee for about 2€ or something)

2. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No one probably knows the answer to this question yet, hehe. It appears you did get a free month somehow.

3. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i hear there still having problems with game time codes and such, maybe someones missing time decided to come visit you :)

4. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed

Well, I would appreciate a free month, but on two separate accounts? Am I really such a lucky devil?

How long does it take, until the credit card is billed and it shows up on the monthly account? Anyone got a clue?

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

on billing of a Debit CC takes anywhere from 24 to 48 hours for it to apear, so might take a few more days for a normal cc to post the billing. Be thankfull you can at least get to your accounts to do so many of us are still in limbo.