1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account Billing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kamin, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Kamin

Kamin Guest

So if I select 1 Month subscription am I going to have to renew it each month? I just received a account "End of Subscription Notice" on a account where I have a cc attached.
    If this is the case that's absolutely asinine.
  2. i've got the same problem and I can't find where to add the info in the new billing area...EA doesn't want out money this is how they are going to close down UO...DAMN SAD
  3. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

I rec'd one of those as well a couple days before my usual monthly charge as I also have recurring monthly subscription for years. I read on Herald News those emails were sent in error if it is the no billing information one....

News Archive | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

My information was successfully transferred to the new system by EA with me doing nothing and my account has had no disruptions and all seems fine without my attempting to venture onto the new platform. My monthly recurring charge went through yesterday and the same for a friend's experience of same situation today. Will visit the new site after the bulk of bugs are squished. Hope yours is as simple..........
  4. Kamin

Kamin Guest

Thanks for that info, an email from them stating would have been nice.
  5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    My question is if they fixed the mistake on August 11 and turned off premature emails, are the emails we are getting now being sent correctly or are they more errors? *dazed and confused*
  6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    It says, quite clearly, on the Mythic page, that it will autorenew at whatever the current rate is for your chosen subscription until such time as you tell them to stop.

7. Kamin

Kamin Guest

Thanks Basara; It should say it on the billing page we should not have to read multiple page/websites to get the information. It's pretty easy to add the text to the billing page.
  8. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Be careful of the new tax that means your monthly charge has gone up without warning.

Maybe EA can confirm the situation with this tax nonsense and why some peoples accounts have not stayed on auto renew since the migration....
  9. My CC expires on Wednesday, and I got the end of subscription notice. I went into the EA account system to change my CC information and never found it. So I renewed my 3-month subscription, and found out later it automatically renewed for another 3-months on the same day. Gotta say, the EA account site is very confusing.

10. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    If you go to the actual UO.com website the second story down on the UO Herald Page is Code Activation Re-Enabled dated 08-25-11 with a link to account activation guide . It should have the information you request.