1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

account cost

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tulip, May 17, 2012.

1. tulip

tulip Guest

hi guys old time player here geting the urge to travel the lands again...played on europa and live in the uk what is the cheapest way to pay for the account now...pay by month... pay for a year or game codes... have never used game codes any pitfalls with them....many thx for any help you can give

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I was going month by month, but I have just changed to every 3 months a few days ago.

3. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Paying every six months is probably the cheapest way to go. You can use game codes to pay for your playtime, Not sure if there is an option for yearly though-

Here is Account Management website.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I agree. I buy the 6 month codes from the Origin store and it comes out a lot cheaper than any other option.

kRUXCg7 and Lord Frodo like this.
  5. tulip

tulip Guest

many thx guys..hopefuly she who must be obeyed will ok my wim to play again

6. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

Get her a Gingerbread Cookie recipe and ingredients for cooking, she then shall be sufficiently be rewarded! :pancakes: (just kidding, get her sampire geared up and then you both gank up on Lady Melisande and her happy tree friends!)

7. Just buy her gift certificates for horse lessons... and while she is busy riding, you have free time for UO! AND, she pretends not even to catch on. Worked for years now.