1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account Creation

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by 2Souls, Nov 23, 2007.

1. 2Souls

2Souls Guest

Hi all,

I very recently decided to start playing TSO again and I seem to have a big problem [​IMG] I have already installed the game again but when I try to login, I can't remember what my account information was nor do I use the email that the account is attached to [​IMG] So, I tried creating a new account and of course it says that the serial number on the back of the case has already been used (on my other account that I can't remember)!

So, I tried contacting EA Games Tech Support and they told me that they do not handle Technical Support for TSO [​IMG] And that I need to go to TSO.com and go to their tech support. Well, I did that and pretty much got nowhere so I was hoping that maybe, possibly, one of you could help me out.

I'm not 100% certain but I don't think I can just go to a store and buy the game any longer, [​IMG] Or I would, just to get the CD Code, lol

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you in advance [​IMG]
  2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

They've changed free trials so you can get a code automatically

Go to:

Click free trial

enter your e-mail and they will send you a code right away [​IMG]
  3. 2Souls

2Souls Guest

Thanks so much, will do that right now [​IMG]
  4. Monkeybear