1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

account is closed and not RTB, who do I contact

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocket Dog, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Rocket Dog

Rocket Dog Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

jumped into this a little late and noticed one of my accts says closed and not RTB on the mythic page and it wont let me log in. just looking for some quick help thanks.

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

If your account was active in RTB, and it goes De-active it shuts down it doesn't get RTB to reactivate it.

Also if your account was never active with out any payment source RTB won't make it active.

3. James Moriarty

James Moriarty Journeyman
    M8s

They also have a tendency to tell you that your banking details are out of date and you need to update them. When in fact your details maybe correct and its a glitch in their system. There have been numerous reports of the billing system telling people their cards are no longer working when in fact their is nothing wrong with the cards. In most cases the affected people have had to buy game time from the EA store as they cant get their card to work with the billing system

4. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Yeah that's to activate accounts through the lame ridiculous foolishly coded origin system. That doesn't have anything to do with RTB.

If you either used a Game Time Code or Credit Card or Paypal previously on the account it would have been automatically activated through RTB. If your game time expired while in RTB. It will not keep it active..

#4 SoulWeaver, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    James Moriarty likes this.
  5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i thought i remembered a post that an account didnt just get rtb because its closed. they were a list of specific invites. im not sure what the requirements were.

6. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Yeah like trial accounts they were not activated.

You pretty much had to previously had some type of payment on the account for RTB invitation.