1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account Management Page Security Certificate Revoked...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kafka72, May 16, 2013.

1. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

... which means I can't even get in to make a payment. I go to www.uo.com and click on create/manage account in the Account & Support drop down menu and get this message in both Firefox and IE. Any idea what's going on? I also tried from work and home so it's definately an issue on their end. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I kind of need to make a payment before my Castle goes IDoC and falls. Thanks!!

2. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Its not just you if that makes you feel any better.

3. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, that was a quick fix!!! (joking) It seems to be working now. I get the page to log in and I tried it twice. I'm at work and need to get back to work so hopefully it still works when I get home!!! :)

4. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Same here. Tried with Internet explorer and Google chrome. I cannot apply the gamecode I just bought

5. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The page is still reachable with some browsers. I got it and applied my code by using an Iphone

6. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Cant get into my normal account, cant get to account management, typical uo lack of any service, i am done. let it idoc

7. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

OK now the site loads. YAY? Not quite, it lets me log into my master account, select the account from the menu and get kicked to the first login page. Try again rinse repeat eventually get some progress then

Error

There was an error processing your request

Back to first page... If it wasn't so typical and sad I'd laugh.

8. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was gonna wait until server up but after reading your post about it still not working, I went ahead and tried it out. I got logged into Account Management fine, and I was able to switch between sub accounts fine. I went ahead and reactivated my inactive account and it worked fine too. Everything is working fine for me. I'm logged into the game with my renewed account and my Castle is somewhat worn, so I should be fine after a server up or two. If something goes awry with my Castle refreshing I can atleast trade it off to another account at this point. I'm thinking it'll refresh fine, but boy was I worried earlier when I couldn't even get logged in to Account Management. You might want to delete cookies/history and reboot to see if that helps you out.

Castle refreshed fine even before a server up, fastest refresh I've seen yet!!

#8 Kafka72, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
  9. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Congratulations, see you in 90 days.:rolleyes: