1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account management problems?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chad Sexington, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

The links in the sticky thread don't anymore so...

I'm trying to make sure that my accounts are all cancelled before I get billed for another $60. When I go to the new eamythic account management page, when I look at one of my accounts, it looks like this:

[​IMG]

In the images that were posted, there is supposed to be a "cancel subscription" button (or something like that) in the top right. There is no button on what I'm looking at. Does this mean the account is already cancelled and it won't automatically renew on 5/7/12?

2. Hannes Erich

Hannes Erich Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm looking at my account management page right now, and indeed there is a "Cancel subscription" button, but it is in the lower right, next to the orange "Subscribe" button in your picture. So you should be fine.

(Hmm, Dropixel if you see this, could you guys put a "Cancelled" flag in there somewhere if the account is turned off?)

P.S. See you when you come back. ;) :D