1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

account management

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Troll The T Hunter, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So I went to reactivate an old account under the new EA account management system and 2 of my 3 accounts were there. I called EA and they kindly told me that ultima online was under a different system and I needed to email them? WTF? why was my ultima account merged with the new EA account system if they cant even help me with it. Has my charactor mysteriously disappeared? It's a shame to lose a gmed charactor with soul stones on siege seeing as how long it took to level him. Even worse is his bank was packed with rubble.

2. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

They migrated to a new account management system some time ago. At one point I had an actual phone number that went to the Mythic folks who were handling things. I will see if I can find that number, although it might have changed. But I will post it up here if I can find it.

I would say to call back, play innocent, and see if you don't get a different person who is more knowledgable. I found that most of them were very helpful, but that was some time ago. I also got at least one who had no clue about what he was supposed to be doing. It might take a while, but they've been pretty good at actually locating accounts. Before you call them, make a list of any and all emails you have had since you created that account - as that will be the most helpful thing for them to have.

3. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ok I figured out what the problem is I used my work email address when I made the third account and my master account for the other two acounts is my home email address. The old system didnt care what email address you used all that mattered was the username and password.

Adrianas likes this.
  4. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

Welcome back! :)