1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account management

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jtw1984, Mar 4, 2015.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    I'm having problems finding an old account of mine. I had a few questions that I thought maybe some people would be able to help me out with:

1.) Is the mythic account the same as your old UO login? Is the EA account what you used to link your accounts together?

2.) I found one of my old accounts. I have no idea where the other account is. I turned on my old computer to get my username. When I log into that username it says "Account is already linked to an EA account. Please sign into the EA account."

What if I can't remember the EA account, and I can't remember which email the account was associated with?

Is this going to be a support question for EA, Broadsword, or UO?

Anyone have any advice? Thanks.
  2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    2. If you don't remember creating an EA account, you may want to try creating an EA account then linking that account you have name of to it, adding _uo to the end of the account name.
    3. Are you sure you didnt give the account to someone else and they linked it to their EA Account?