1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account Managment

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arien, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Arien

Arien Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have tried to loggin into the UO Account Management, cause my Gametime Code runs out in a few hours. Ok i used my normal Mail & Password, that i used always to loggin but guess what? Right that Page tells me that my Mail or my Password is wrong! ... Ok no big deal, just clicked on that Button under the Password to get a Mail, that i can change my Password ... thought perhaps i changed my Password in a moment of stupidness or as i was drunk the last time ... :gee:! OK got after 1 minute a Mail, went over the Link that was in that Mail to the Account Management Page to choose a new Password ... i choosed one and BAM that friggin Page tells me that there is something wrong with my Password and i should go back t0 the Mainpage. So how of the Hell can i loggin into the Account Management? And calling EA is no option since it will cost me much more as a 30 Day Gametime Code.

#1 Arien, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. LadyElizabeth

LadyElizabeth Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

A little while ago I had to change the password for a couple of my accounts (I was randomly "connection lost" and it had nothing to do with the lag spikes going around. I decided I'd rather be safe than sorry) and while the website may have told me it was invalid, I was able to use the new password to log into those accounts. I'm not sure if that'll be the case with your master account, which is what I understand to be the problem, but try logging in with the new password you set and see if that works.

3. Arien

Arien Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would if i could, but that Page don't let me change my Password.

All I get is:

Error

There was an error processing your request
    Return to the homepage.

#3 Arien, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  4. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

use google voice to make a free call to a US number