1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account Password Too Short - Can't Change

Discussion in 'UHall' started by unified, Aug 22, 2011.

1. unified

unified Guest

I tried to change the password of one of my game accounts. It is 5 characters long, and the new system requires that new passwords be at least 6 characters long. Guess what? I can't change the password because I keep getting an error about my current password being too short. Anyone else had this problem, solutions, etc.

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    What would happen if you click on the forgot password. Most websites will issue a temporary password that you have to change once you log in.
  3. unified

unified Guest

Hard to believe, but there is no option for that at all. I guess it is because you no longer have to login to individual game accounts since they are now under a master account. You are never asked again for the password after setting that up.