1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account Question... I had to Cancel a CC and tried to update stuff with NEW CC info....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ok... So I had my CC canceled for the whole Target Security thing and realized my 6 Month UO Subscription was attached to the card. I used the "Update Renewal" Button on the Mythic page and selected a new 6 month Subscription for my account and did this all around March 21 st which is a few days before my 6 month Sub was up.... I can see that the funds did indeed come out of my banking account but when I check the Mythic page this is what I see....

[​IMG]

I see that my Account is listed as Active and I can still login as of March 31 st but it bugs me that it shows the N/A under method and amount for my subscription.

Anyone know what's going on? The funds came out for sure but it doesn't show payment as far as I can tell.. THX

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Quick UPDATE....

OK... I was wrong about the funds coming out of my BoA account... I did a quick search for mythic and mistakenly was looking at the funds being removed from another date.. The weird part is I definately did get an EMAIL from Mythic about the new 6 Month Subscription being activated.... It says....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    [email protected]
    Mar 24 (7 days ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to XXXX

Bioware Mythic
    Purchase Notification
    The following purchase(s) were made under the EA Account for Username XXXX via the Account Management site.

Ultima Online: 6 Month Subscription $ $59.99

Tax: $5.70
    Total: $65.69
    If you did not authorize this, please contact the Support department.

You may contact Support via help.ea.com. Click on “Contact Us” and follow the simple steps. If you are based in the US, this website allows you to leave your phone number for us to call you back.

This is an automated email from the Account Management site for Bioware Mythic.

Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Age of Reckoning, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2014. Used under license by Electronic Arts Inc

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Really confused... lol I TRIED to give them money... but apparently they want that to be HARD !!!

Help... though at least I can log in still.. THX

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That is the way it shows and it is correct. Your next payment on 9/22/14 shows correct also.

Katrena

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm... Well the part that makes me wonder now is that they haven't taken my Money out of my banking account yet and I did that transaction on March 24 at 1 pm.... I guess my Account wasn't due to pay the subscription again until March 26th which is a WED so perhaps with the the payment processs just hasn't had time to process I guess. I'll check back in a few more days if the money doesn't come outta my bank account this week or if my subscription doesn't allow me to login etc...

5. Katrena

Katrena Sage

My experience has been that it takes a couple days for it to show up at the bank. The first thing you will see is your balance drop by the amount of the billing, then the debit will show up a couple days later. As a side note, are you aware that when you update your CC on the Mythic site, it also adds and/or updates the card on the Origin site where you order game items?

Katrena

6. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Order game items? I have no idea what your talking about heh.

7. Katrena

Katrena Sage

The Origin site where you can purchase Game Time Codes, Expansions, Various Anniversary Tokens, Advanced and Mythic Character tokens, etc. There is about 25-30 items that you can purchase. You use the same E-mail and Password for the Origin site that you log into your Mythic account with. This is the website referenced at the top of the Forum about the codes being in the wrong format.

Katrena

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!