1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Account running out, although I bought the Game Time Code

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Feb 19, 2010.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

In November 2009, I bought 2 UO Game Time Codes from the UO Game Code Store (got the confirmation mail), and applied the code to my account. However, it seems that only one Game Time Code was activated, and the other one lost.

I now received an e-mail from EA, saying that my subscription will run out in 7 days. I entered my problem into the feedback page, but I'm not sure whether it will be processed in time (or at all).

What is the best way to get this solved?

2. Terrorknight

Terrorknight Guest

Probably not what you want to hear but I had this happen awhile back. I had to call billing and sit on hold for awhile. They said they'd check my account. Found that only one code was applied and issued my game time for me. Was a pain to do. Maybe cal or one of the other devs will have an easier and faster way for you. :) Good luck.

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have you checked your subscription info at the account management side? I wouldnt trust such an e-mail. It could be send out with having another active 90 days GTC in the subscription queue.

4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well, subscription info says that I only have 7 days left.

5. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Caught ... (Edit: Which means investigating the problem) :)