1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account saying free player

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Um one my accounts are now tellin me it on a 14 day trial when i know i have time left on emy account .. is this a new bug or somthing ..
  2. jafo1972

jafo1972 Guest

It's a free account, right? Wait out the 14 days and then log that account on through the main EA Land shortcut and it should register with EA as a free account.

I got e-mails last week about 2 of my accounts expiring in 7 days, I'm just waiting for the message so I can do them like my main accounts. Also, these accounts are now close to 28 days old so they should have gotten the message sooner.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

no it wasnt a free account ive been playin her before ea lands open .. was kinda werid i had no probs landin at my other lot till this morning i loged in got a error 23 an came back to "your not allowe din other houses but resident ones" .. kinda make sme mad i know i been payin for it lol