1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account subscription

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hardy, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi is there anyway on the new account system to view when a subscription was suspended?

I've got a house placed which I believe should have fallen in the great Idoc of 2012 still standing. And no it's not a return to Brit house.

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As far as I know, no there is no way to see when the account went inactive. It's a huge bone I have to pick with the new account system. I could mistaken, however.

3. elspeth

elspeth Guest

and there's still no way to add a secret word even though we keep being told to do so? Or has that been found?

4. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I have not found a way to see when an account went inactive. Just have to write the date down, is the only thing I can suggest.

5. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

Between my husband and I we have MANY accounts, and when we first linked them to the new system it asked for us to create one for each and every account. Though I do wish the Acct Management CS would ask for those when talking to you.

6. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I thought as much....and no ive not found the place for the seceret password either!:cursing:

7. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Isn't the secret password just the standard question/answer thing you get like, "What's your mother's maiden name?"

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you didn't delete the emails, the system sends you an email when an account is suspended and it tells you the account name and reason for it being suspended.

I've started tossing these into a separate folder in my email and keeping them. It's the only way I've found aside from manually writing it down on paper or in a spreadsheet.

9. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Good idea, shame we have to take such measures though.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!