1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Account to Account Transfer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hiroki Yamamoto, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I've already been thru the EA knowledge base and I know it probably isn't an option however I wanted to ask here as well.

Is there a payable option to transfer characters from one account to another? Games like WoW offer the service and I am asking because I do not want to pay for two accounts however I have maxed characters on both.
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There is no such service for UO. Just like Soulstones are bound to the account to help prevent "selling skills", the lack of this service also helps prevent it.
  3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    they really should make it so that if a soulstone does not have any skill on it, then any account can use it until it gets a skill put on it... i got so many from idocs