1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account turned off...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Salmar, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Salmar

Salmar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello,

I am at wits end. I can't get anywhere with EA/Mythic's so called support. I tried calling, and they said we don't handle this, 'Mythic' does, so I email them for account issues, and haven't heard jack for 2 days now.

I had a month to month setup, but decided to go for the 6 month chunk to save money. Well I pay for the time and had 2 weeks on the last month, so figured all is well. Come 3 days ago and my account says it's blocked. I look and says no coupon code and account suspended.

So far no response. They asked for last 8 of CC, and account information, so I'm hoping they figure this out and start the 6 months at activation date. I've recieved a statement and they charged me for the $60, so I should be playing UO right now. I thought it was fine, so now here I sit with an account that isn't activated, and my things at risk.

Not very good customer service to say the least. I may just end up asking to reverse the charge on the card and end my time with this game. We'll see how long this takes.

2. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You should email or PM Joanne.

I believe her Stratics name is Joanne_EAMythic. I don't her email, hopefully another UHaller can post it here for you.

I wish you luck with your issue. Hope you are playing again soon! :)

3. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's
    Joanne_Mythic

4. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- You have always struck me as a level-headed good guy, Salmar (in EA Mythic speak that would be: a desirable subscriber).

If there are issues more important than cheating, than this is one of them.

Best of luck, sir.

(Now I'm scared to switch back to 6 months, as Cal's letter made me consider giving them 6 months more; in hopes of a well-received Stygian Abyss & most importantly an increased anti-cheating movement that could further improve UO.)

5. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, thanks Experimental! :hug:

I've been feeling pretty lousy the past few days...kinda spacy from being sick, as well as tired from trying to take care of my BF who was horribly ill today.

I wanted to make sure this thread didn't get pushed off the first page though...I guess my memory was not quite up to the task! :blushing: