1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Account Upgrade Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kinney42, Jan 31, 2010.

1. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have an old account from WAYYYY back so it has no expansions on it like Mondains legacy. My question is...if I buy the Stygian Abyss expansion do I automatically get access to all the expansions that came before it? like Mondains legacy for example.

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes. You get access to all EXPANSIONS. This does not include Anniversary Edition content such as the crystal & shadow house tiles or extra character slots.

3. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

awesome thanks!

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

All accounts were upgraded to Mondains Legacy for free, So if you don't 'need' Stygian Abyss you have access to everything else without needing to buy anything. But of course I recommend SA. :p

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah I noticed that when I recently opened an old account, also never upgraded. It has the Mondain's Legacy splash screen. All my other accounts have either the SA or 9th AE splash screens before the login gump.