1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Accounts page missing ???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Tiger, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

Is the UO accounts page missing or is just my side? Can someone else try to log into accounts

2. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It's not missing on mine.

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Do you mean the page you get to when you go to UO.com and then click ACCT MGMT on the left and then click New/Edit Account? If that's what you mean, I can still access mine too.

4. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

I went to another computer and the accounts page was ok...so I changed passwords and doing a virus scan and spyware scann....grrr hate when this happens. yeah account managment wouldn't come up on my computer it would just say it was gone and tried to direct me to another site

5. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

woah - that's creepy... i really hope your accounts are all safe! after getting hacked over the summer i change my pw's frequently. i also never type them in anymore (i think i had a key-logger on my system). i copy and paste them from a document into uo each time i login... you can never be too paranoid!