1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Acct. Mngmt issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cadderly, May 4, 2014.

1. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy,

Haven't logged into account management for awhile, had a payment method expire on a linked account. When I go to billing, subscription I get a error code, when I go to subscription payment method none of the previous payment type links go anywhere. When I click on new payment method I get a message that type of payment is not unique to issuer. I'm beyond frustrated. This isn't the first time I've had issues. I had four accounts that was double billed on all four during the account management migration and was pissed but didn't go haywire because I wasn't the only one getting screwed . As a result I closed all but two accounts. Now I can't even pay to feed my addiction on my last two.

How hard does this have to be. The Affordable Care Act web page is easier to navigate then this.

Little assistance would be appreciated. I hope to hell somebody knows something that I'm just overlooking.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

under the account you want to update payment method for, did you click the button that says "Update Renewal" ?

3. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There is a option "reactivate closed account then your scroll down and click subscribe" just goes to page of how much you want to pay then error code

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

5. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran