1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Accurate information about the random timer after a house fell.. ??

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Muck, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Muck

Muck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

since publish 52, there is a timer wich prevents placing a house directly on a "fresh idoc" spot.

(When an IDOC drops, housing cannot be placed on the lot for a random amount of time)

Is there any more accurate information about this timer?

I remember reading it's 30min to 2 hours, but couldn't find that information anymore =(

2. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It varies any where between 30 minutes to 2 hours. It is totally random as to how much time can pace before anyone can place. Combined with the repeated use timer on the house placement tool, it provides a hindrence to scripters.

3. random 30-3 hours not 2.
    I waited at a few for 3 hours and it sucked.
    I think the timer is way to long and also i think the timer for 7 days to recieve a home si bullcrap as well... if we want a home why cant we get it same day instead of waiting? It makes no sense.
    Yet if you have no home on the acct yuo can place a home all day long and sell if you like but we gotta wait for 7 days to accept a home?
    Bah.