1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest! On January 27th Stratics will be brought down for an extended maintenance period. This period may take upwards of 12 hours to complete. Please check the thread in the Announcements forum for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Acid Slime Check In

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

They were at the Brit mt passage yesterday. moved on today. Anyone with a location?

2. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I just read that they were at the exodus dungeon on another shard, I will probably go and check it out in a few.

3. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

I just saw them in tokuno dungeon, where the firebeetles are.

4. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Just checked that dungeoun in tokuno, didnt see them. Not sure where they are now but not to motivated to look for them. If I do see them though i will post location

5. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They Were In The Yama Mines Yesterday but we just went to check and they arent there now .. So The hunt for them is on again ..

6. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know what are the characteristics of the potential spawn sites? Im sure there has to be some form of left and right limits as to where a slime spawn would happen? I havent seen anything about it in the forums or on the UO News, and as far as what I know now the slimes can spawn in a dungeon, or in a field next to a town. they can be in either Tramel, or one of the other relms ( but does this include felucia?). If we can just learn as to the prerequisites to the spawn sites, then we should be able to locate the spawn a whole lot faster.

7. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

i Just checked it out in one of the other forums, ( looks like the one for UO HALL is the most productive) therer is a list kicked as to the locations of the spawns check out the "anyone know where the slimes are" thread on uo hall.

as for today and yesterday our little fellas are in the Ilsh dungeon know by two names, the sorcerers dungeon or terort skitas. Heres how you get there, come out of the valor moongate and head southwest to cross the river ( like you were going to the champ spawn), then follow the river to the south untill you get to the foot of the mountain thats it, now if you die in the dungeon because there are some nasty paras in thereyou can exit the dungeon and roll down stream to a healers hut. the slime are located on the second floor of this dungeon in the round room located in the southeast section of the second floor. There are new colors. enjoy.