1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Acorn Acres C.U.P Championship

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

News from Toontown.com:

[​IMG]
    Things will really be swinging this weekend in Acorn Acres, as Toons see how low their scores can go with the first-ever Acorn Acres "Courses Under Par" Championship. To participate, Toons are invited to play Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf to try and get the most "Courses Under Par" they can -- all weekend long! The event begins Saturday, September 20 at midnight (Pacific Time) and runs through Sunday, September 21, for a full 48 hours. The top 4 Toons who achieve the most "Under Par" scores on each course -- each day -- will win a "Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers" Volume 2 3-Disc DVD!

2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm kinda bummed, I thought this was for a Power Rangers DVD..:sad4:

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had a hard time getting past the words "C U P Tourney"...

Reminds me of a Simpsons episode, where Bart's joining football. Marge asks the clerk for "protection, you know, 'down there'". She finally has to spell it out! C U P! I wanna C U P! lol