1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

'Active' Volunteer Required....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Sep 13, 2008.

1. To help out with NEW for the next few weeks while I get moved back to Canada and get my internet sorted out. All you need to qualify is: patience, a desire to see new people survive on Siege, knowledge of the ruleset for the shard and, most importantly, the ability to be neutral with your opinions with regards to guilds a new player may be interested in joining when his/her month with NEW is nearing an end.
    Contact me during the next 5 days please at: 9-626-593 (Elaine)

Anyone who has icq'd me in the last few days and I haven't replied to as yet, my apologies, I have been home in Glasgow and just got back tonight, so I'll be in touch tomorrow.

thanks much

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Shalimar has devoted a lot of time to us. I would like to see a few give back, even as temps.

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ill help, give me a shout on ICQ 310357344... Me and you have always been on good terms. Ive always tried to help out NEW let me know if I can do this for ya. I have the time right now to do it. And Im just training skills so I could help alot of the newer players out with training. Kinda poor right now But I can put together some armor and resources for them np.

4. Thanks for the offer Puffy, and you're right we have always been on good terms.

I know you come and go a lot though, and I wanted to be sure whoever was helping us out would stay with NEW until I get back to the game (may be only a few days but could be weeks) and you may quit again before I get back.

Righty has offered to add his crafter to NEW at least till I'm around again, so I've taken him up on that.

Thanks again.

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I wish I could offer assistance. My play time is spotty at best these days.

6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hi Shalimar

If I can be to any help, I can add Red Rose to NEW until you are back, however my playtime is limit to between 11 am to 16 pm week days, longer time in the weekend but not later than 16 pm.

Red Rose is a tamer, Tina Tink can help with crafting.

If you think it's a bad idea, it's ok :)

7. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'd love to help too.