1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Add more gags/towns

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by clamboat, Jul 24, 2008.

1. clamboat

clamboat Guest

Disney should keep adding new gags or towns ocassionally. It gets boring
    once you are maxed out. Even if you start a new charracter it is the same
    over and over again.
  2. Flippers

Flippers Guest

My toons have different pursuits. Only a couple of them go for everything. It changes the rules each time.

Personally I think they should fix what they have before putting out something new...
  3. Amen to that Flipper.

I don't understand the lets give them more broken stuff before we fix the broken stuff we already gave them theory. Wow did that remind anyone of something I may have heard George Carlin say? lol
  4. I couldnt even start to think working another gag track with a maxed toon. That would be boring, as for me im happy with TT right now.
  5. Its not always the same over and over again.... Once you reach 137 laff on a Trapless toon..... Try doing it Soundless, TUless, or Lureless.... Theres always different choices....

Make a 15 laff Sell uber.... Make a 71 Laff cash uber... How about a 100 laff soundless law or boss uber..... Its all about a challenge for some. I gaurantee its not the same thing over and over again as you think it is.... while building up a new toon, you meet new people along the way....

And yes... to the others... Toontown needs to fix what they broke before they go about adding anything else...
  6. Flippers

Flippers Guest

btw Iron Ham *started* out fine in the DAs and then had the usual dumb lookit-the-laff problems with shufflers. They cant believe at 101 he needs JNs although he is a Big Wig - and has everything maxed but toonup. Unless it's an all-friends DA, he's doing Law bldgs until the end of summer. Nice Polar Place ones LOL ooooo I'm soooo skeeered. Anyway when Boss came out, the tasking ended, so like an uber, he has to rely on trolley games and beanfests for income.

And assuming by the time they debug the stupid CEO, Mister Stinky (who was originally a Cash uber and I deleted and restarted him for Boss only) will be a boss uber and starting at 101. I'll find out any limitations he'll be stuck with when the time comes - aside from less padding if he doesnt dodge the CEO on fore.
  7. Them Polar place law building sure can be rough at times...

Limitations up and including not being able to go on the back 9?
  8. Dane1980

Dane1980 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I think Disney is great about adding new things to the game quite often. Did you know right now on Test they have added 4 new trolley games? They have also added Checkers and Chinese Checkers to the picnic tables in Acorn Acres. Also, Acorn Acres is still what I would call new, and they have so many more things to add to that neighborhood to make it like the others. As for new gags, I still want them to add Smell gags, that would be my new favorite.