1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

add volume controls in character creation

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pham, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Pham

Pham Visitor

the music is ridiculously loud during character creation and I can't change these settings during character creation. please add volume controls.

2. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How long does it take to make a char?

Can't you just mute your speakers?

Why would they spend time changing code for a screen most of us have not used in years? New players i am sure don't mind some music for a few mins while making a New char.

Mute or turn down your speakers for a couple mins....... Ez fix.

DJAd likes this.
  3. waleed444

waleed444 Visitor

Why would they spend time changing code for a screen most of us have not used in years? New players i am sure don't mind some music for a few mins while making a New char.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

My speakers have a handy volume control on the top. There is even a volume control one click away for Windows users. I don't think this is really an issue to be fair.

However if they are going to tweak anything for making new char controls they should fix this:

https://stratics.com/community/threads/invalid-char-name.333366/